iOS 6 Training
Together with Netwalk we offer a hands-on iOS 6 training, using the lastest Xcode 4.5 release.
In one week you will be able to create a full iOS application ready to release in the App Store.
Coding will be very important, but with a very solid theoretical foundation.
The training is divided in four modules:
- Basic module: this module includes an introduction to Xcode and teaches the nuts and bolts of Objective-C
- Essentials module: this module will focus on UIKit, the iOS framework includes views, tables and controls
- Advanced module: this module explains Core Data (persistance framework) and Quartz (graphics framework)
- Professional module: monetizing your app is important on the App Store and with iAds
The next training will be held in Antwerp on:
- Monday 10 till Thursday 13 June 2013
StopWatch-Pro is an easy to use stopwatch application for iPhone with a gorgeous looking and intuitive use interface.
It has some need features to record laps and create log files.